We are seeking to recruit a Project manager for a full time position at our office in Brussels, starting from 1 September. The successful candidate will be responsible for the timely management of the on-going EU funded projects and will work together with the team in Naples. He/she will also be responsible for carrying out networking activities and will report directly to the CEO.
- Responsibility for the management of the projects in which the company is involved;
- Daily communication with project partners;
- Projects communication: newsletters, social media, brochures;
- Networking and participation to brokerage events as well as infodays;
- Organisation of project meetings/events when required;
- Proposal writing;
- Smooth running of the office.
- A bachelor’s degree level preferably in economics or communication;
- master in Eu funding is essential;
- Knowledge of Horizon 2020 scheme;
- At least 2 or 3 years of experience in EU project management;
- Good communication skills in English. Knowledge of another EU official language is an asset;
- Good computer skills;
- Good organizational skills.
If interested please send your CV and cover letter with reference to previous involvement in European projects at firstname.lastname@example.org by 25 July. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Interviews will be held on 1- 2 August via Skype.