In the SISTERS project, ENCO will lead WP6 and will be involved in WP1, WP2, WP3, WP5 and WP7. They will also
collaborate in WP8, dissemination and communication activities and WP9, project management and
coordination. More accurately they will be involved in:
• WP1: transferring results to policy makers and paving the way for market launching.
• WP2: paving the way for market launching.
• WP3: paving the way for market launching.
• WP5: consumer’s engagement for packaging prototyping and consumer’s acceptance survey elaboration
and paving the way for market launching.
• WP6: elaborating the exploitation strategy: making the SISTERS innovations profitable, overall impact
assessment and maximising replicability of the innovation action plans throughout the EU27 food system.
• WP7: coordination with the European Commission services.
Communication and Dissemination
Support consumer awareness studies (WP5, Task 5.1) and EU cooperation (WP7) and dissemination plan (WP8, Task 8.1).
Led SISTERS replicability & exploitation strategy (WP6 leader, Tasks 6.1 & 6.3). Paving the way for market launching of the Short Chain App (WP1, Task 1.5), containers (WP2, Task 2.5), food packaging products (WP3, Task 3.5) & QR labelling (WP5, Task 5.3).
€8 339 704,56
- Project Duration
- Start Date